Rates & Policies
We welcome students of all levels and all ages* to the studio. We encourage you to take a foundation class if you have little to no exposure to yoga or if you are re-entering practice after a long break. Please see class descriptions or call the studio and talk to Fay for guidance. If it’s your first time at Dancing Crow Yoga, here are a few guidelines to observe.
- Please inform the teacher if you have any injuries, health conditions or are pregnant. This is extremely important, as some poses may need to be avoided or modified for you. Keep in mind that yoga practice should always be done under the supervision of a physician if you have an ongoing health condition.
- Please ask questions. The teachers at Dancing Crow Yoga are here to help you learn and grow in your yoga practice.
- Yoga feels so much better on an empty stomach, preferably 1- 3 hours after your last meal.
- Wear comfortable yet form-fitting workout wear so your teachers can see your alignment. Yoga is practiced barefoot.
- Please refrain from wearing heavy fragrance, as some people are either allergic or sensitive to scents.
- You may pre-register for classes through our website but it is not necessary. Pre-registration is required for series and workshops to reserve your space.. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class to sign-in, change, place your mat and gather props. Classes begin and end at the scheduled times.
- We provide changing rooms and lockers with keys for your valuables.
- Kindly turn off your cell-phones in the studios.
- A limited supply of yoga mats are available to borrow, though we recommend purchasing your own for sanitary purposes.
- Bring a water bottle with you! You can fill it up here with free, chilled, filtered water.
- A consistent yoga practice is recommended to receive the full benefits. The more you practice, the better you will feel, the stronger and more centered you will become. Practicing 2-4 times per week is recommended
- If you have other questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com and the owner, Fay Sutherland, would be happy to help.
* Students under the age of 18 must have the permission of a parent or guardian who will sign an insurance liability waiver on their behalf.
Gift certificates for purchase online
$25 for 3 classes to be used within 3 weeks
Single class drop-in $16
5 class pass $75
10 class pass $140
Unlimited monthly classes $115
Unlimited monthly membership $99 per month (3 month minimum, auto-renewal required, no temporary freeze except for serious medical conditions with a doctors note). To cancel, please email studio 5 days prior to renewal date.
Seniors (over 64) & Students with valid ID
Single class drop in $13
5 class pass $65
10 class pass $120
Unlimited monthly classes $100
Unlimited monthly membership $89 per month (3 month minimum, auto-renewal required, no temporary freeze except for serious medical conditions) To cancel, please email studio 5 days prior to renewal date.
Teens/Children under 16 years of age
Single class drop in $12
It’s not required but encouraged as a real time saver at the front desk. If you don’t show up, you will NOT be charged for the class.
Pre-registration for Workshops and Series?
Pre-registration is strongly encouraged and sometimes required depending on the teacher. Please understand that workshop and series instructors need to have a minimum number of people in order to proceed.
Private Yoga Session
$85 per hour or as determined by individual teacher.
Multi-session discounts available.
Private Yoga Class for your group
From $150 per hour
with Certified Yoga Therapist, Stacey Urdang,
$300 for 3 sessions
-includes one 90 minute assessment plus two follow-up sessions of approx. one hour each
$525 for 6 sessions
$95 per hour thereafter
*10 and 5 class passes are non-refundable and non-transferable and expire within one year from date of purchase. May not be used for workshops or series.
We accept cash, checks, Mastercard and Visa.
Classes – early cancel online 60 minutes prior to class start but no charge if you do not show up for class.
Private Sessions – 24 hours, no exceptions
Workshops/Series – If you are pre-registered for a workshop or series, please cancel by phoning or emailing the studio 24 hours prior to the start of the event in order to receive a refund. No refunds will be given for failure to attend or complete a series, workshop or training.
Dancing Crow Yoga reserves the right to cancel any workshop or series with low attendance, in which case, a full refund will be issued.
Merchandise Return Policy
Within 7 days of purchase as long as item is unworn or unused and is in re-saleable condition.