Rates & Policies
We welcome students of all levels and all ages* to our community. We encourage you to read our class description page to determine which class is right for you. If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com. Expect a prompt response from one of our teachers.
- Pre-registration through our website or the MINDBODY App for mobile devices is strongly encouraged to ensure your spot in class.
- To support your continued practice, please inform the teacher if you have any injuries, health conditions or are pregnant. This is extremely important, as some poses may need to be avoided or modified for you. Keep in mind that yoga practice should always be done under the supervision of a physician if you have an ongoing health condition.
- Please ask questions. The teacher is here to help you learn and grow in your yoga practice and build our collective community.
- Yoga feels so much better on an empty stomach, preferably 1- 3 hours after your last meal.
- Wear comfortable yet form-fitting workout wear so your teacher can see your alignment. Yoga is practiced barefoot.
- Please refrain from wearing heavy fragrance, as some people are either allergic or sensitive to scents.
- Kindly turn off your cell-phones and Apple watches in the practice space.
- A limited supply of yoga mats are available to borrow, though we recommend purchasing your own for sanitary purposes.
- A consistent yoga practice is recommended to receive the full benefits. The more you practice, the better you will feel, the stronger and more centered you will become.
- If you have other questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Students under the age of 18 must have the permission of a parent or guardian who will sign an insurance liability waiver on their behalf.